"nobody watches the preseason" is an entirely meaningless comment

Allmänna frågor och synpunkter.
Megaomgchen
1 star
1 star

"nobody watches the preseason" is an entirely meaningless comment

Post by Megaomgchen » Wed 25 Nov 2020, 08:15

Dont understand why im downvoted either considering I actually work with the NFL broadcasting group and also have the amounts at my desk. There also wasn't anything on your first comment that hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. I know why you are being downvoted because some people actually do observe the preseason and you come off as smug. You're likely being downvoted by men and women who have watched preseason. Educated opinions don't really work on reddit. I have discovered to Mut 21 coins stop commenting on matters between my field of work because some snarky teenager who has no idea what they are talking about will be upvoted from the hivemind who also does not have any clue what they are talking about.

"nobody watches the preseason" is an entirely meaningless comment. Individuals who say they are going to boycott are usually individuals who never had any intention to buy in the first location. Yep. Additionally, the majority of the time individuals who are up to date with the newest gambling controversies aren't exactly sports lovers, which is obviously the largest playerbase of sport matches. I believe a lot of individuals forget about it. For a lot of madden 2k etc. buyers that is gonna be 1 of possibly 4 of 5 games they buy that year they do not care about any controversy. Hell as a massive basketball and video game enthusiast I know 2k is fucking me over but I really like basketball and play 2k religiously alone and with friends why do I not buy it lol.

Probably particularly true for people who need to declare their goals really loudly. Like the men and women who dramatically declare they're leaving a forum. I actually am skipping it (ironic, I know) but I understand the game is still going to do really well. Same with the most recent versions of 2K. When a get a craving to play Madden I will only spend $5 or $15 dollars to EA Play and after a month I'll be done. I wonder if there are people like me and in which they fall to those sales figures. EA decided they would rather we provide them the money right rather than spend it buying a used game which they get no money from.

However, as much as if we factor in, we don't. If we're willing to buy Madden nfl 21 coins wait 6-months to perform with the new Madden after the true season is over we are not the consumer they're after. I said I would boycott, and I did. TBF tho I own 20 and'm more than happy updating to custom rosters. But the web said do not purchase it. However for 15 years of no competition and mediocre incremental advancements, the sport still sells, plus they make even more off MUT now than they do off of just selling the sport. Much of the Madden audience are people who play sports games like it and NBA2k religiously. There is nothing"casual" about them. They purchase like clockwork every year because they obsess over them. Just because people don't play the names r/games loves doesn't mean they're lesser.