Technical analysis in cryptocurrency trading.

General questions and comments.
Vynnetanon
1 star
1 star

Technical analysis in cryptocurrency trading.

Post by Vynnetanon » Sat 26 Mar 2022, 04:42

Technical analysis aims to predict future market behavior based on previous price action and trading volume data. This approach is applied to stocks and other assets on traditional financial platforms, and is an integral component of digital currency trading.

Unlike fundamental analysis, which considers many factors around the price of an asset, TA focuses on previous data. Therefore, it is used as a tool to study price fluctuations. With it, traders try to identify favorable trading opportunities.

Modern technical analysis begins with the work of The Wall Street Journal founder Charles Dow. He observed that individual assets and markets often follow trends that can be segmented and studied. His work later gave rise to the Dow theory, which further developed technical analysis.

Strategies in technical analysis
The technical analysis strategy is developed on the basis of tools and indicators that form signals of rate changes. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account historical data and correctly form hourly intervals (timeframe). Find the pattern of course changes, and form a strategy using the entire set of analytical tools.

Lavarda
1 star
1 star

Re: Technical analysis in cryptocurrency trading.

Post by Lavarda » Sat 26 Mar 2022, 14:44

Hello. For me personally, cryptocurrencies are currently an excellent tool for making a profit, and of course, like any other crypto trader, it is very important for me to correctly analyze the situation on crypto exchanges. For some time now, trading bots have helped me a lot, as these programs are specifically designed to analyze and make transactions in automatic mode, and I consider the option from the napbots team to be one of the most successful offers. So I recommend everyone to pay attention and join in order to earn even more. I wish everyone profit.