Bitcoin miners are selling their shares and BTC as their returns have halved.

General questions and comments.
Vynnetanon
1 star
1 star

Bitcoin miners are selling their shares and BTC as their returns have halved.

Post by Vynnetanon » Fri 18 Feb 2022, 04:39

Bitcoin miners are selling off coins from their holdings and stakes in their companies. They are starting to need cash and financial support as BTC has fallen in price since November and revenues have fallen even further due to increased competition.

Bitcoin (BTC) is currently worth around $43,500, about 33% below its all-time high (ATH) of around $69,000 reached in November, so miners are being forced to sell at the wrong time. However, electricity and equipment bills must be paid.

Data from network analytics firm Glassnode shows that bitcoin miners have become net sellers after being net hodlers for months.

Some large mining enterprises have chosen to increase their capitalization or pay their bills by selling shares rather than cryptocurrencies. On February 11, a representative of the mining company Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) told Bloomberg:

“We started hodling in October 2020 and haven’t sold a single satoshi since.”

Instead, Marathon filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to sell shares and securities worth $750 million. Seeking Alpha says that Marathon intends to use a "substantial portion" for equipment purchases and general purposes.

MARA is currently down 0.56% and is valued at $28.24 after business hours.

Lavarda
1 star
1 star

Re: Bitcoin miners are selling their shares and BTC as their returns have halved.

Post by Lavarda » Fri 18 Feb 2022, 13:28

Now many people want to make money on cryptocurrencies, so building winning algorithmic trading systems should be used here to make a profit. The crypto rate has a high volatility depending on the news, supply and demand, so for example, literally in a day, the bitcoin rate fell by 7%, which of course allowed the shortists to make money on it. I recommend everyone to use cryptobots so as not to miss important trading moments.

HeroineIsm
1 star
1 star

Re: Bitcoin miners are selling their shares and BTC as their returns have halved.

Post by HeroineIsm » Tue 29 Mar 2022, 09:47

Actually your information is not true and bitcoin miners have long been accumulating their assets and not selling, I think they will start selling after the new ATH and fixing above this level. I recommend cryptocurrency analytics to read on bitqs review. Professional traders write many posts there.

AleksShamlesw
1 star
1 star

Post by AleksShamlesw » Thu 12 May 2022, 11:10

Hi! In general, miners are very interesting guys and as far as I know they work great. I myself would love to try to work with them. But for now I am engaged in trading and I like to read various articles https://www.global-view.com/forex-tradi ... ?nid=45430 and learn how the forex market works.

nabeellateef
1 star
1 star

Post by nabeellateef » Thu 25 Aug 2022, 08:12

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
dubai health authority approval
aadc approval