Switchking service crash

Support questions for server and client (Windows, iPhone, Android, Linux)
breakfingah
1 star
1 star

Switchking service crash

Post by breakfingah » Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:38

Hi,

Tonight I encountered that the Switch King-service crashed. I'm running Switchking on a dedicated Windows 7 machine. The eventviewer outputted the following messages:

SwitchKngInvocationService:
Error processing device events. Exception:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException

Level 1) Attempt to write a read-only database
attempt to write a readonly database

StackTrace for Level 1:
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at SwitchKing.Server.DataAccess.ExternalData.DataSources.DataSourceDataAccess.InternalAccessor.UpdateLastStoredDate(DbConnection conn, Int32 dataSourceId, DateTime dateTimeLastStored)
at SwitchKing.Server.DataAccess.ExternalData.DataSources.DataSourceDataAccess.SaveDataSourceValueLastStoredDate(Int32 dataSourceId, DateTime dateTimeLastStored)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.DataCollection.DataSourceAccess.DataSourceEntity.UpdateLastValueStored(Int32 dataSourceId, DateTime dateTimeLastStored)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.DataCollection.DataSourceAccess.DataSourceValueEntity.SaveDataSourceValue(DataSourceValue value, SourceType srcType)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.Invocation.ExternalEventHandling.EventDataSourceMapper.Map(NativeSensorEvent evt, DataSourceEntity dataSourceAccess, DataSourceValueEntity dataSourceValueAccess)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.Invocation.ExternalEventHandling.ExternalEventProcessor.ProcessEntry(NativeSensorEvent entry)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.Invocation.ExternalEventHandling.ExternalEventProcessor.ProcessEntry(NativeEntityEvent entry)
at SwitchKing.Server.BusinessAccess.Invocation.ExternalEventHandling.ExternalEventProcessor.ProcessQueue()
at SwitchKing.Server.WinSvcServiceHost.InvocationService.ProcessExternalEvents()
at SwitchKing.Server.WinSvcServiceHost.InvocationService.ProcessDeviceEvents()

Windows Error Reporting:
Feil-bucket , type 0
Hendelsesnavn: CLR20r3
Svar: Ikke tilgjengelig
Cab-ID: 0

Problemsignatur:
P1: switchking service host.exe
P2: 2.7.1.0
P3: 51ee5960
P4: System.Data.SQLite
P5: 1.0.60.0
P6: 48e4f09b
P7: 1cf
P8: 84
P9: System.Data.SQLite.SQLite
P10:

Vedlagte filer:
C:\Windows\Temp\WER9C81.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
C:\Windows\Temp\WER9CA1.tmp.hdmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WERC788.tmp.mdmp

Disse filene kan være tilgjengelige her:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_switchking servi_5525f6d75389e1212c96af9cf57bd8887d2fabc_cab_1dc6c8af

Analysesymbol:
Leter etter løsning en gang til: 0
Rapport-ID: cd3c26b7-3b87-11e3-82ba-00016c4c4593
Rapportstatus: 4

---------------------

Any idea how to prevent this from happening again?

breakfingah
1 star
1 star

Re: Switchking service crash

Post by breakfingah » Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:42

I discovered that i can set Windows to automatically restart the service if it crashes, so I guess i have a failsafe if this happens again. But i'm still wondering if theres any way to prevent this from happening again.

Martin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Martin » Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:45

If you have any antivirus engines that scan the directory, that can cause the file to be locked. If so - try remove the directory from virus scanning (or only the db file).
Martin | Switch King

breakfingah
1 star
1 star

Post by breakfingah » Wed 23 Oct 2013, 15:52

Thanks for the reponse.

Actually, i think you are very much correct. I have been running switchking on another computer for months without problems. This crash happened after i brought a company-computer home with Trend Micro OfficeScan preinstalled. It's now removed.

Monika
1 star
1 star

Post by Monika » Mon 27 Sep 2021, 17:36

I can say that a failure can occur due to the fact that there are a lot of viruses or any harmful substances on your computer. It is important to be able to clean your computer, but unfortunately I am not able to do this. Do you know some useful sites?

Teana
1 star
1 star

Post by Teana » Mon 27 Sep 2021, 17:52

In order to avoid a virus and computer sluggishness, you need to clean your computer in time. On the site setapp.com You will find how to manually clear your can and optimize it for many years of use. You will find 14 steps to help you succeed. Skip the parcels and start optimizing your PC today. I highly recommend this site to you.